Extended Day Services
Shaftesbury Park Primary has been operating Breakfast and After School Care since 2002.
- OFSTED registered care for children aged 2-11 years
- Qualified and enthusiastic members of school staff, known to the children
- A safe and secure environment providing high quality learning opportunities including further opportunities for children to develop their sporting and creative abilities
- Flexible care – choose the sessions you wish your child to attend.
Breakfast Care operates from 7:30am to 8:55am. We offer a choice of nutritious breakfast cereals, yogurt, fruit, toast and bagels for a healthy start to the day. Breakfast Care activities include: quiet activities for an ideal start to the school day for example, maths puzzle games, construction toys, reading, colouring in, word searches etc.
After School Care
After School Care operates from 3:15pm to 6:00pm. We offer a choice of nutritious snacks including wraps, sandwiches, rolls, rice cakes, with various fillings and toppings, in addition to fresh fruit and salad. After School Care activities include:
- Arts and crafts
- Athletics and gymnastics
- Full access to any extracurricular club
For further information on our extended day services, please see our BC/ASC brochure here.
For current prices for these and other services, please see the Additional Services Price List on our Downloads page.