Autumn & Spring Terms
- Collared navy polo shirt with the school logo
- Red cardigan or sweatshirt with the school logo
- Navy blue trousers (not jogging bottoms) with plain dark socks or navy blue school skirt with navy blue/red tights or white socks
Summer Term (and Autumn 1 in the event of clement weather)
- Collared navy blue polo shirt with the school logo
- Navy blue shorts or skirt
- Red gingham dress
Outdoor Clothing, Bags & Footwear
- Plain navy blue/black outdoor jacket. Reversible fleece/ waterproof outdoor jackets with the school logo are available to buy from our school uniform provider.
- Red backpack with the school logo
- Black school shoes (not trainers) – these must be of a type which is safe for running, playground games and the frequent use of staircases
PE Kit (All Year Round)
- Plain white t-shirt, navy blue shorts, plimsolls/trainers
- Additionally, for outdoor P.E. when cold, navy blue jogging bottoms, navy blue fleece
How to Purchase School Uniform
Whilst most of our uniform is readily available from supermarkets and other high street shops, items bearing the school logo can only be purchased online.
Ordering online is quick, secure and easy and allows parents/carers to benefit from excellent quality uniform at competitive prices. Choose from a number of different delivery options including free delivery to the school. You can even track the progress of your online order!
Order before midnight on the 15th of the month for delivery by the end of the same month or by midnight on the 30th of the month for delivery by the middle of the next month.
For further information or to order, please visit https://gooddies.co.uk/
Additional Notes on Uniform
Parents/carers are reminded to please make sure that all items of uniform/bags are clearly labelled with your child’s name to enable us to return any lost items to their rightful owners.
Jewellery & Watches
Jewellery should not be worn in school. If your child has pierced ears he/she may only wear small studs as hooped earrings are a health and safety risk. Watches may be worn by children from Year 1 upwards
There will be a number of days during the school year when your child will be invited to wear their own clothes to school. You will be informed of these days via your class teacher or SchoolPost. In order that your child has a safe and enjoyable day at school, we would ask that you still adhere to the principles behind our uniform code, especially ensuring that footwear is still suitable for running and playing, outfits allow children to comfortably complete day to day routines such as sitting on the carpet and sitting at the dining tables. No additional jewellery should be worn – small studs only.
Face paint can only be worn as part of a costume on national fundraising/celebration days e.g. Comic relief/World book day